Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthdays and un-birthdays

I had my 27th bday last week (or as my sweet Cooney cousins framed it...hey..you're just three away from thirty!!) Thanks--- 'preciate it.

We had a lovely luncheon to celebrate the day before where we took some pictures of the kids -- because heaven knows taking pictures with your kids is a multi-Mom job. 
















Thanks Cooney girls!!

Ellie also turned officially 18 months. 

She celebrated her half-birthday be eating a raw dough ball that was raising outside in the sun. I don't want to be judgy about raw food diets...but I'm pretty sure it wasn't what she expected. Lesson learned, the rolls will be higher next time. :-)






 Mike spoiled me on my big day - stuffed french toast, a couples' pedicure (his first! he was a fan of the massage chair), Happy sumo sushi and a homemade peanut butter pretzel-crust cheesecake (baked from scratch by my studly husband...you should be impressed).

Lang zal ze leven....lang zal ze leven...........




1 comment:

David and Shalynna said...

You are so gorgeous! What a fun birthday- wish we were there to celebrate with you. I'm looking forward to spending some time in Utah with all the cousins. Tell Michael to make that dessert again when we're in town. ;) Love and miss you guys!