Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Christmas!!






















Sorry for the quality on these pics-- they're off my phone. I need to
upload some of the bajillion photos taken on our spiffy camera--but thethought of booting up my computer has filled me with such law school PTSD that I haven't been able to stomach it.

Eleanor has been a goodsport while she has been trussed and staged for multiple photo
shoots-- in multiple outfits. She got a ridiculous amount of stuff for christmas...enough that's it's a good thing she usually goes through more than one outfit a day.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. We were just excited to have our little bundle with us...and she did in fact loving laying down under the tree. 

2 comments:

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

Hi Britt!
love the pics on here and facebook. eleanor is so beautiful...i love the sleep newborn look! great outfits, too. HOpe you guys had a great Christmas! Dan and I are still in New Zealand for a few more days but we're in the city now. i posted on my blog about the first few days. lots to see and do! Congratulations on graduating, by the way!!

GiGi said...

She is so dang cute and she played the PERFECT Jesus on Christmas Eve. Not a peep out of her until we were all done. So sweet.