Saturday, October 15, 2011

We did the mash...

We have loved our gorgeous fall weather and have taken advantage of it to do lots of halloweening (yep...ive decided its now a verb, the act of going to pumpkin patches, dressing up in costume, dressing up in orange and black, taking LOTS of photos, continually adding to my halloween decorations because I can't get off pinterest...etc., etc.,)

Here are a few of my favorites. 




             
But I don't want to be a pirate!

this is when she saw a neighbor girl with a cookie...not even joking





not so sure about the John Deere, Dad was stoked on it...Ellie was withholding judgment at this time




first pony ride



playing in a dried corn box...we found bits of this corn more than 15 minutes later...still in her cheeks...such a little chipmunk...



daddy warming up her hands



getting colder...the owl hat is coming out


playing up at Gardner Village during the witchfest






I couldn't resist...I know its a lot of orange, and pumpkin...forgive me daughter of mine...


James enjoyed it too 

trying to escape at lunch, ellie loves crawling on pavement for some bizarre reason


and now we try to eat the rocks...yum...wasn't there some character in the Neverending story that did that?


new witch hat...totally frivolous-husband-eye-rolling purchase that I feel was 100% justified.

I rest my case.







All the crandall cousins -- such good sports!





3 comments:

joojierose said...

amazing, b! those pictures are all adorable beyond words i can't get over it. and that hugely flouncy tulle dress is the most you thing ever omg.

miss you :(

Brynne said...

looks like you guys are having such fun being parents. :) cute!

Doug said...

Great pictures of great parents and a very grand child!