Friday, September 5, 2008

First's...




My first anniversary...and yes the cake was pretty good...but then again...I would probably eat sugar in any form...at after any time period...(celebrating it with a Russian goon from a Bonde movie was a lil' bonus)...










My first day of law school...

First female Vice President candidate...





My first Anthropologie-item-covet....of this week....




As for Palin--I am excited. I like her spunk (big shock there), and appreciate the candor she uses to describe her view. I have watched some of her small-group debates for her Alaska race and she knows when to stop talking. She has a gift for stating her value or opinion but stopping before it translates nto some macro-level policy that wouldn't work on a government level.


I am also warming up to McCain, especially the closer we get to an potential reality where a senator with less than a term under his belt will become our commander-in-chief, ringing in a new era of "change" alright--more taxes; more bureacracy; more waffling on abortion, security, and protecionism. Personally, I found this a rather eloquent way to sum it up:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That piggy bank is halarious! Hope Law School is fantastic!

Unknown said...

I think that piggy bank cartoon could be even more relevant if you replace the name "Obama" with "Bush" and then passed it around eight years ago... especially with the current state of the economy and the amount of debt our country is in. ha