Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stonehedge

(I can't figure out how to get the underline to stop because I am using our new Mac and honestly...I am totally that person who is way too proud to google the shortcut for non-underline, guilty as charged, so we're just going to pretend its witty and clever.)

Well stonehedger....in provo....at a retirement facility. Because really -- what says "Grandma will be happy here" like a giant neolithic rock creation copied out of a England travel guide??

'Nuff said. Some pictures of Mel and I exploring this before we explore Target. Love Target. Love cute Mel's bump in these pictures more and understand I am not nearly as exciting as her impending baby largesse is but here go regardless...





(aren't you glad that I made her pose?? can't get enough of it..and no..I am not pregnant Cathie...even though I may or may not have checked out Birthing from Within from the library, a work that happens to have a nice chapter on creating your own transcendental birth art...so what are the chances of getting my spouse to one day draw a birth picture... any takers?)




Awesome.

5 comments:

cathie.cooper said...

OMG. I saw the thumbnail of that adorable bump and thought it was you. I just almost had a heart attack right here at work. Good grief! Don't scare me like that, B!

julianne rose said...

awesome.

and i like how the fake stone is also a completely different than the original stonehenge. (i'm such a dork).

Brittmae said...

Yeah, you are a dork Jooj. Its official.

Lindsay Anne said...

I think I get the dorkiest mark because I was going to remark on how it is a faulty model because the stones are grounded in concrete (not with 1/3 of the stones themselves underground). And of course they weren't built by beaker people, and repeating the phrase "beaker people" over and over kind of like Beaker the muppet is one of the most fun things about going to Stonehenge.

Brittmae said...

Ok...ok..its decided. ALL of my friends are dorks, with such varied degrees and nuances that a finding of one over another is not reasonable as this juncture and would be an arbitrary use of my discretionary power.

Can you tell that I go to law school--yeesh...