Sunday, January 31, 2010

When is that Ba--by due?! The one at the zoo...I hear the pandas are having one or something...

Now I really can't take credit for any of the hereafter cuteness since I dropped into the shower preparations later than Brett Favre in a NFL spring training season, but I loved how everything turned out. Cecily is due in about a week and her shower was centered around a wildflower theme invitation designed by my very talented cousin Mallory (sister to the mama-to-be). You can see it below on the table with the fresh flowers.






I love this shot of my Aunt Cheryl with baby Sophie because really, isn't this what babies are about! Cute fatness and smiles?!


Lots of poofs. And not the kind that would get you a discrimination lawsuit in Arrested Development.

The cousins.

4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

Thank you for not posting one of the million photos of me eating an orange or cinnamon roll.

I was in love with the decor and theme too... and also your quiche!

Kelsee said...

Super cute! Well done! So when are you going to have one?! Lol -Kelsee

Lexy and Jared said...

Ahhh!! You know I am a sucker for flower poofs. Love them, love you, love babies. Come to NC and be my doula, por favor

Melanie Burk said...

Love it. I can't wait to throw your baby shower someday soon! Well, hopefully I will be around for that blessed day :)