Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday

**Note: this is the only .2 seconds period I could keep that hat on...so glad I made it the night before a la 1 am....


Guess you can climb up in the dishwasher when its your birthday.
What? This is helpful, right?
Playing in the leaves on our birthday walk-about the neighborhood


 The Party
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica (ok....only the first two things). Potato Bar. Hot Chocolate. Cake. Ice Cream. Juvenile Diabetes (just kidding! eat up kids....)Pink. Brown. Poofs. Ears. Frosting. Polka-dots. Toddlers. Presents.

Our First First Birthday - Hooray for Ellie!



Stealing people's food....I think she's taking that Yogi-bear complex a little too seriously. Do you' wannasteal a pic-a-nic basket, Boo-boo?!!


The "I got caught trying to steal the bottom part of my cake" tears. See that mangled paw? Yeah....














It's so fluffy I could die! Safe to say the bear was a hit.




Let's get this show on the road peeps. I was told there was cake.


 







More stealing of food. Sigh...

Sweet "On the Night You Were Born" that I balled my eyes out to later on when reading our bedtime story...dancing polar bears...gets me every time!





































The morning after...a duckie!!! The peanut decided to..



Mount it. Lovely.

Happy First Birthday Sweetheart. Love <3, Mom &Dad

2 comments:

joojierose said...

yay :) happy birthday to the adorable little one! can't believe it's already a year. love you all.

Lexy and Jared said...

I died laughing during this post. She is so hilarious! I vote that Ellie has the best facial expressions of any human being ever created.