Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shameless Sister Promotion--Yea for Mrs. Potts!

I have been scouring the internet to find the video news show that my sister and her Spokane CYT friends did for their Beauty and Beast production. I wasn't having any luck and just had to hear from everyone at home who gushed about it--while I am stuck in Utah and not able to see the play, let alone see my little sis' sing about Belle and the Beast.

But today--voila! Here it is. So, if you love B&B like I do, or want to see an amazing 16-year-old sing her heart out on morning TV, please oblige yourself. I am so proud of her!

P.S. We moved this weekend, so I have lots of pictures (most of them frightening) and will share the tale of how we slept, literally, on princess and a pea matresses 8 feet high one night. All forthcoming...

3 comments:

Lars said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Madison is soooo grown up!! She sounded amazing! Hope all is well!

Bryant Larsen- Beast... said...

Your sister is an AMAZING SINGER! I just thought I would share that with you. As soon as I get the DVD from the show I will make sure to post more videos so you can see her sing. When she sings her song live It gives me cold chills on stage every time.

Boo said...

I have the video of your sister singing Beauty and the Beast up on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHdWqW1TP0

-Bryant