Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The only capital movements I see...

While the credit market is still fairly frozen, you could entertain yourself with a frustrating look at a capital punishment case here in Utah that I become involved with as an intern. (and you can see me...well..if you are looking really hard for the loitering group of really savvy looking attorneys/interns hanging out in the hallway talking about the new Terminator movie...we're pretty legit.)

The news story is here. Its a sad case, but watching this guy in court is pretty crazy and the victim's son is a nice guy with an impressive sense of humor about the whole thing. Can't really say more than that...

3 comments:

Maggie said...

We saw you! You look so attorney-ish! :-)

Lindsay Anne said...

You looked totally legit. In fact if I didn't already have a lawyer I'd have hired you on the spot. Well if I had legal trouble that is.

lulu123 said...

you looked so pretty! like a sexy intern or something. just behave yourself if the president ever shows up, alright?