Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Burgeoning Bump


My alien baby literally trying to bust out of my uterus -- it gets exciting around 1:00 -- and the rhythmic up and downs going constantly are just me trying to breathe...don't worry about it -- I can get more oxygen later. 



Mike being cute with Maggie at a Sunday dinner. Not going to lie...the hormones were loving this. 


Posing with my brother at his soccer game. While Utah State didn't win against the Cougars...I now have to say that ashamedly quiet since our own embarrassing loss to the Aggies... Don't know what the world has come to....

9 comments:

cathie.cooper said...

Thank you very much! That video is INSANE! I think you've got a 9 pounder in there. I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Enjoy those moments on the inside. So fun that you got it on film!

Lindsay Anne said...

That decided me on the poll. I think its a boy. Whichever gender, it's definitely Mike's child.

Kelsee said...

It's just doing its' Jazzercise! Man I miss those days, and then again I don't. There at the end it makes your whole body move because there's no more room for them to roll. Just a few more weeks! Woo hoo!!!! -Kelsee

Meagan Zastrow said...

So fun. I love it when they move around a lot. You look great. Only a few weeks left.

GiGi said...

What a cute pic of you and Trey! You look adorable Brittany and I am so excited to see that beautiful baby. Not too much longer!!!

Brynne said...

There's nothing more amazing than what you showed in your video. That is what being a woman is all about. :) Love it. You look so cute. P.S. (for old college days' sake...) GO AGGIES!!!

joojierose said...

LOVER! first off your bump is wondrous. secondly, i loved your comment on my blog. you know me way way too well. and i miss you and your awesome friendship babe.

LOVES
joojie.

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

WOW. looks like baby is running out of room in there! I'm betting he/she comes a little early... maybe let's hope, for your sake!